CHA Canada helps industrial, institutional, commercial, and municipal clients develop energy management programs and reduce energy costs through intelligent efficiency improvements.
Our team has conducted more than 1,000 efficiency assessments, identifying more than $90 million in energy and operational savings. We have designed and installed combined heat and power systems that reduce utility expenses by up to 50%, reduce carbon footprints by 45%, and minimize utility outages.
Our sustainability and energy conservation services include:
- Benchmarking and Utilities Analysis
- Energy Auditing, Assessments and Measurement
- Energy Master Plans
- Energy Performance Contracting
- Energy Planning and Management
- Energy Supply Contract Management
- Full Data Logging and Instrumentation Capability
- Heating and Cooling Studies
- Incentives and Funding Assistance
- Kaizen Events
- LEED Design
- Load Profiling and Rate Analysis