CHA Canada has designed hundreds of transmission, distribution and customer-owned substations and switching stations. These have ranged from small customer owned 15 kV stations up to 300 MVA transmission stations. We have also designed mobile transformers and substations up to 25 MVA and 161 kV. Every substation is designed to meet the client's particular electrical and environmental requirements.
Supporting our experts are skilled and experienced technical staff providing engineering, architectural, surveying, planning, construction, and landscape architecture.
Our substation and interconnection services include:
- Conceptual and Preliminary Design
- Engineering Studies
- Cost Estimates
- Station Upgrade and Retrofit Design
- Equipment Upgrades
- Station Expansion
- Detailed Design
- Electrical Equipment Specifications
- Protection, Control and SCADA Design
- Electrical and System Studies
- Siting, Licensing and Permitting